Idul Adha 2009

Hey! :)

Happy Ied! The Idul Adha in this year is full of fun! Ok, this is my activity at grandma's home

Thursday, November 26th 2009

I went to grandma's house in Jakarta. I went there at 4 o'clock and arrive there at 6 o'clock, the time is so long! On that day i was fasting, but Alhamdulillah, I don't feel thirsty or hungry anymore :)

I met my brother and cousin. They are attractive! I play with them. I was bed at 10 pm.

Friday, November 27th 2009

Happy Ied! I woke up at half past 5 and I took a bath. I wearing my moslem's wear and I waited my brother and cousin. I went to the street (the place that I pray) at half past 6.

At 12, my cousin is went to Bandung, so at grandma's home there are only brother, me, grandma, and two maids.

But, it isn't bad. I watched TV and played w/ brother.

Saturday, November 28th 2009

It isn't bad too, the activity almost like Friday, November 27th 2009

Sunday, November 29th 2009

It's time to prepared my clothes to went back. It's sadly. But I think I can meet them on the New Year's Eve 2010 :'). I went back at 2. My brother gived me stationary (I forget what do i say "tempat pensil" in English) and my grandmother gived me "Koko Krunch" and the milk. I love them!

OK. It's my activity on The Idul Adha's Holiday 2009. Hope you like this post. SEE YOU!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Menjadi Mahasiswa FKUI Tingkat 1

{ S a l e m b a D e p o k }

SBMPTN 2014, Getting Accepted at FKUI.